We have upgraded SFCC's online payment processing system. The next time you give in the mobile app or on this website, you will want to set up a new profile to save your payment info for secure & super fast giving
2017 Giving Statements
Download your 2017 Giving Statements by logging into your MyChurchProfile account
Why We Give
Giving is a foundational part of Salem Fields Community Church. It’s not just about paying the bills or even just about money. Giving is about putting God first and honoring Him with not just what you have but who you are. Generous giving can come in the form of finances, time, and talents.
Text to Give
Ways to Give
there are several ways you can make a financial gift to SFCC:
- GIve through the Salem Fields Mobile App
- Give during a weekend worship venue during the designated time of giving during any service.
- Give by Debit or Check Card at the Giving Kiosks located in the Main Lobby.
- Send your check or money order by mail to 11120 Gordon Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 or drop it off at the Giving Kiosks in the Main Lobby.
- Make a recurring gift through Automated Bank Debit Enrollment (ABDE). Download the PDF Form, fill it out and return to SFCC to begin automated giving.
- Give by issuing stocks or securities through SFCC’s brokerage firm: A.G. Edwards.
- Give online now using Pay Pal.
- Text the amount you wish to give (example: $100) to 84321. You will receive a one-time reply containing a link to give to SFCC.
Please be aware that msg & data rates may apply. For help reply HELP or STOP to cancel.