One weekly in-person worship service will continue on July 19 at 9AM, with strict guidelines in place as mandated by the Governor’s office. REGISTRATION FOR VOLUNTEERS AND ATTENDEES IS REQUIRED FOR ATTENDANCE!! Click HERE to register, so that can ensure you have a seat(s) for the service. This will also help us to know when we will offer additional in-person services. We will continue to offer all of our online worship experiences on Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 9AM and 11AM.
Commonwealth Mandatory Requirements for Faith Based Organizations:
- A Mask or face covering must be worn at all times inside the building with the exception of the following:
-3yrs old or younger
-Anyone who has a breathing problem or health issue that would put their health at risk by wearing a cloth face covering.
-Preaching from the stage
If you do not have a mask, we will have a limited amount available should you need one.
- Individuals attending religious services must be seated at least six feet apart at all times and must practice physical distancing at all times. Family members, as defined in Executive Order 61, may be seated together. Marked seating will be arranged in six-foot increments. Chairs have been pre-set to meet physical distancing guidelines and may not be moved from where they are positioned in the auditorium.
- Attendees may not gather in groups inside the building before or after service. Doors will open at 8:55 AM to allow for seating in the auditorium. Attendees will be dismissed by rows at the end of service and must immediately leave the building.
- Children’s Ministry and Student Ministry will not be available at this time. Your children and students are invited into the service, however, they must remain in the auditorium at all times and must be seated with family members.
- Marked bathrooms will be available for use. All hallways, classrooms, Rubicon café and other areas will be closed and not available for seating at this time.
- Doughnuts and Coffee will not be served at this time.
- Attendees may not pass items to other attendees, who are not family members such as:
- You will be dismissed by rows at the end of the worship service(s). Please maintain proper social distancing standards.
- If individuals are having or have had the following symptoms over the past 48 hours, please, for the safety of others, do not come to the building for worship.
-New loss in taste or smell
- If you are at high risk for Covid-19, it is highly recommended that you attend online worship.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to walk out this pandemic together. We are excited to see you, and we ask that you please work with us as we want to ensure the safety of everyone.
Should you have any further questions about our reopening plan or about the services, please e-mail us at email@example.com